To work as part of the kitchen team, helping to ensure the catering needs of the centre are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare and cook meals as required by the Catering Supervisor.
- To help maintain the highest possible standards in the preparation, cooking and serving of food.
- To help ensure a high level of kitchen hygiene and cleaning is maintained at all times.
- To adhere to health and safety regulations in all areas of work.
- To help ensure food is stored in the correct manner to avoid wastage.
- To assist in the completion of daily schedules or any special project as requested by the Catering Supervisor.
- To help ensure only sufficient food is produced to give guests and staff eligible for meals the correct portions.
- To assist in any other work that may be required to ensure the smooth running of the centre.