To provide maintenance and general upkeep for the King’s Park Conference & Sports Centre. This will involve undertaking tasks as directed by the management to maintain & enhance the facilities of the centres, prolong the usefulness of the buildings & equipment, and maintain standards of health & safety.
- To carry out routine maintenance throughout the centres in accordance with planned schedules.
- To carry out repairs to the centres as required.
- To carry out or assist in other emergency or routine maintenance tasks.
- Ability to fault find and carry out minor maintenance repairs.
- Occasional emergency call-out cover outside normal working hours.