We are hiring!
Do you have a keen interest in outdoor activities? Well we have the perfect role for you!
Join us as an Activity Instructor at our Whitemoor Lakes Centre for an exciting opportunity! Our vibrant and friendly team provide effective leadership for our fun and exciting packed sessions to various groups that visit our Centres.
Our Instructors are at the heart of our Centres and the sessions that we provide are organised and delivered to ensure an unforgettable experience is given. Activities can range from water activities on our very own stunning 40 acre lake, rock climbing, or dare to be fearless on our zip wire!
About the benefits:
- Points System
- Training allowance (role specific in line with Centre requirements)
We are looking for:
- Passion for delivering an outstanding activity experience
- Enthusiastic and engaging personality
- Ability to be relatable to young people
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Outgoing personality with a keen sense of humour
- Ability to remain calm in demanding times
- One NGB in paddle sports, climbing or sailing
- At least one seasons experience of working within the outdoor industry leading activity sessions
Some responsibilities will include:
- To instruct activity sessions and facilitated learning experiences for residential and day visitor groups as qualifications and internal staff training allow.
The fun never stops here at NAYC/ACUK, so are you ready to be a part of this fantastic opportunity? Then don’t wait a moment longer, as we want to hear from you!
The salary for this role is NMW plus Points System.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, click ‘apply now’.
For more information, please contact Rob on 01283 795000.
About NAYC & ACUK:
Whitemoor Lakes is a Residential Outdoor Activity Centre that is part of the NAYC & ACUK family, as an organisation we are built upon Christian principles. Serving young people is at the heart of everything we do.
For over ‘60’ years NAYC & ACUK has been supporting, encouraging and motivating groups of young people. We strive to provide a large range of positive activities to develop young people as our vision is to ‘Release Potential in All’.
For more information about our organisation please visit www.naycacuk.co.uk