We have a current vacancy for a permanent
The main purpose of this role is to work as part of the kitchen team, helping to ensure the catering needs of the centre are met. Previous experience and relevant qualifications are necessary.
- To prepare and cook meals as required by the Catering Manager.
- To maintain the highest possible standards in the preparation, cooking and serving of food.
- To ensure a high level of kitchen hygiene and cleaning is maintained at all times.
- To adhere to health and safety regulations in all areas of work.
- To help ensure food is stored in the correct manner to avoid wastage.
- Previous Catering /Chef Experience.
- Catering Qualifications held.
- Good all round catering knowledge.
- Use of all types of catering equipment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- High level of kitchen hygiene.
- Knowledge of responsibilities under HSAW act, COSHH, infection control & essentials of food hygiene.
- Experience of working in a residential setting.
- A committed team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to relate well, and form positive relationships with colleagues and guests.