Are you passionate about cooking to the highest of standards and take pride in doing so? Here at NAYC we are looking for an enthusiastic Chef to join our friendly and lively team to deliver a memorable experience of the tastiest meals to our guests, that will keep them coming back for more!
We offer a range of cuisines which are formulated by our creative kitchen team and serve a wide range of churches and conferences. We are proud of the meals and exceptional service that we provide.
What we can offer:
- Sociable working hours
- Become a part of our family like culture working together to support our vision to release potential in staff and young people
What are we looking for:
- Ability to be innovative and creative
- Passionate for providing outstanding service
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain sound relationships with people
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- A committed team player and team leader
- Flexibility to work evening and weekends
Some responsibilities will include:
- To prepare and cook meals for up to 200 people
- To help maintain the highest possible standards in the preparation, cooking and serving of food
- Ensure food is served promptly and efficiently
- To help ensure a high level of kitchen hygiene is maintained at all times
The salary for this role is £19,500 (£10.00 per hour).
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, click ‘apply now’.
For more information, please contact HR on 01604 797911.
King’s Park Sports and Conference Centre is part of the NAYC & ACUK family, as an Organisation we are built upon Christian principles. Serving young people is at the heart of everything we do.
For over ‘60’ years NAYC & ACUK has been supporting, encouraging and motivating groups of young people. We strive to provide a large range of positive activities to develop young people as our vision is to ‘Release Potential in All’.