We have a current vacancy for a full time Chef to join our dedicated Kitchen Team at King’s Park Conference Centre, Moulton Park, Northampton.
This is a
The main purpose of this role is to prepare and cook homecooked/fresh meals as required by the Catering Manager for our conference and residential guests.
- To prepare and cook meals as required by the Catering Manager.
- To maintain the highest possible standards in the preparation, cooking and serving of food.
- To ensure a high level of kitchen hygiene and cleaning is maintained at all times.
- To adhere to health and safety regulations in all areas of work.
- To assist in the completion of daily schedules or any special project as requested by the Catering Manager.
- To help ensure only sufficient food is produced to give guests and staff eligible for meals the correct portions.
- When on duty to be responsible for the oversight of staff whilst they are within the kitchen and dining room areas.
- When on duty to ensure that the security of the Department, including stock and equipment, is maintained.
- To assist in any other work that may be required to ensure the smooth running of the centre.