We have a current vacancy for a Dining Room Server to join our team at King’s Park Conference Centre, Moulton Park, Northampton.
This is a zero hours contract role.
The main purpose of this role is to assist in the delivery of service to guests in the dining room.
- Delivering excellent food service to guests in the dining room.
- Setting and preparing tables and ensuring the dining room is ready on time for guests.
- Replacing table linens and replenishing silverware and glassware.
- Transferring dishes from dining room to kitchen.
- Ensuring coffee and tea points in the main area are staffed and ready for guests.
- To be responsible for washing up when required.
- To undertake any task deemed relevant for the role.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise needs in the dining room.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of the dining room function and service delivery.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in a dining environment.
- Previous experience in a customer services role.
The salary for this role is National Minimum Wage.