We have a current vacancy for a Duty Manager at the King’s Park Sports facility, Northampton.
This is a
- To take responsibility for the correct operation of shifts, customer relation and the manning of Reception.
- To be involved in the preparation of the sporting facilities for user groups as and when required.
- To effectively undertake required booking and payment procedures and the maintenance of such records and administration as required by the management.
- To delegate duties and support staff as appropriate.
- To assist in the Cafeteria and with general cleaning duties throughout both venues when necessary.
- To ensure good maintenance of all equipment at both facilities.
- To attend and participate in the appropriate management meeting/s when required.
- To maintain appropriate standards with regard to first aid, health and safety, fire regulations and building security.
- To ensure all equipment and items relating to the environment are maintained in good working order.
- Responsibility for building security.
- To organise and work with all user groups, as required, e.g. Birthday Parties, Children’s Holiday Activities, tournaments etc.
- To actively promote NAYC & ACUK values and outreach through the Centre’s activities.
- Must be flexible and adaptable, self-motivated and a pro-active.
- A committed team player and team leader.
- IT Skills.
- Ability to relate to people.
- Responsible Attitude and able to work independently as and when required.
- A keen interest in sporting activities.
- Experience of communicating with a wide variety of people via telephone and face to face.
- Experience of handling money .
- Experience in a customer facing role, preferably gained in a reception environment.
- Experience of working within a leisure environment.