- To clean down, and fully strip the current surface of all exterior walls, using appropriate machinery where applicable, including sander,
- To varnish / paint exterior walls of the centre
- To assist in fixing any minor repairs to the exterior walls of the centre
Although the role is predominantly an outside role, to restore, repair and paint the external walls of the centre, there maybe the odd day, particularly if weather is bad, that additional duties maybe required, to include:
- To fix minor fixtures and fittings within accommodation lodges, including door and window furniture, light bulbs, switches, bathroom fittings (toilets, seals etc) and radiators
- To assist the estates team on other tasks and projects where applicable, in particular, getting the centre back up and running after being used as a vaccination centre.
- To undertake other duties as requested by the Head of Centre / General Manager / Estates Manager
For more information please contact Phil Crathorne – PhilCrathorne@whitemoorlakes.org.uk