Are you a people person, who takes pride in providing outstanding customer service?
Here at Action Centres UK we have an exciting opportunity to join our friendly team as a Guest Services Team Member on maternity cover. The guest services team is the main point of contact for all of our guests. The ideal person will provide exceptional service and have the tenacity to take our guests experience to the next level, as we continuously strive to put our guests at the heart of everything that we do.
What we can offer:
- Become a part of our family like culture working together to support our vision to release potential in staff and young people
What we are looking for:
- Ability to provide exceptional yet friendly customer service
- To respond to enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- To express a can-do attitude with approachability
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively written or verbal
- Ability to take ownership and go the extra mile
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- A committed team player
- Flexibility to also work evening and weekends
Some responsibilities will include:
- Contacting user groups prior to arrival, discuss their requirements and ensure correct information is entered onto booking system
- Meeting group leaders on arrival and co-ordinate welcome talks
- Ensuring the smooth operation of guest programmes
- Helping in any other operational procedures as and when required
The salary for this role is £7,316 (9.38 per hour).
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, click ‘apply now’.
For more information, please contact Karen on 01299 271217.
About NAYC & ACUK:
Pioneer Centre is a Residential Outdoor Activity Centre that is part of the NAYC & ACUK family, as an organisation we are built upon Christian principles. Serving young people is at the heart of everything we do.
For over ‘60’ years NAYC & ACUK has been supporting, encouraging and motivating groups of young people. We strive to provide a large range of positive activities to develop young people as our vision is to ‘Release Potential in All’.