- To contact group organisers prior to arrival to discuss their requirements and ensure all information is captured and recorded using the computerised booking system.
- To coordinate and lead the weekly operations meeting, ensuring each department receives the relevant information and run sheets for each group outlining the requirements for the week ahead.
- To assist with site visits and show arounds to new and existing clients.
- To ensure the reception desk is manned, being always available for groups during their stay when on duty, on rota basis.
- To meet group leaders on arrival and co-ordinate welcome talks, ensuring all groups are relevantly briefed including emergency procedures, security arrangements and site details.
- To ensure the smooth operation of Guests’ programmes whilst resident at the centre by liaising with kitchen, hospitality, activities, finance and maintenance teams.
- To ensure each group using the centre has their group file signed off, numbers agreed, evaluation form collected and to discuss any relevant items and opportunities for re-booking.
- To sign in visitors to the centre, ensuring all visitors have a visiting badge.
- To sign in contractors to the centre, ensuring they have the relevant paperwork, including site permits and are on the approved contractors list and have a visitor’s badge.
- To manage the on-site gift shop, including order of stock, shop rotas and assisting in opening and serving within the shop when applicable.
- To issue sports equipment and other resources to groups, collecting deposits and maintaining records.
- To act as initial point for telephone contact when admin office is closed.
- To respond and give first aid when required.
- To assist in taking banking of cash / cheques to our local bank branch.
- To assist in undertaking external site visits to promote the centre, including school parents’ evenings.
- To assist in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and facilities in the reception area at all times.
- To assist in covering the Centre Administrators role (banking, etc) in the event of holidays / sickness.
- To undertake other duties as requested by the General Manager / Head of Centre.
37.5 hours per week, including evenings and weekends, on rota basis
For more information please contact Barry Hayes – firstname.lastname@example.org