At Action Centres UK we have a current vacancy for house team staff member to join our house team at Whitemoor Lakes, Staffordshire.
We are predominately looking for evening and weekend staff to join our team at this busy residential centre, open 7 days a week.
This is a zero hours contract.
The main purpose of this role is to support the House Team in the duties of housekeeping throughout the centre.
- Cleaning of the lodges and designated areas of the centre under the supervision of Housekeeper and Supervisors, making beds
- Helping to ensure a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and appearance are maintained
- Reporting damage and maintenance issues promptly
- To assist with preparing the dining room, serving meals and clearing up after meals
- To assist with any aspect that may be required to ensure the smooth running of the centre