Here at Action Centres UK we have an exciting opportunity within our vibrant yet supportive working environment for a Hospitality Team Member, for someone who is hands-on and passionate about delivering exceptional service.
We continuously strive to put our guests at the heart of everything that we do. Whether it’s preparation of our Centre, guest accommodation or serving within the dining room, we ensure that we provide an unforgettable experience to all of our visitors.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Become a part of our family like culture working together to support our vision to release potential in staff and young people
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personable and approachable
- Ability to provide exceptional yet friendly customer service
- A committed team player and able to work independently as and when required
- Good understanding of residential hospitality
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work evening and weekends
- Punctual and reliable
- 18.75 hours per week (3 days), shift work (includes weekends and evenings)
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Cleaning and preparing guest accommodation (lodges), including bedrooms, bathrooms, lounge areas, and kitchenettes. To include bed making, hoovering, cleaning of bathrooms and polishing
- To assist in the dining room, preparing the room for guests, serving meals and cleaning up after meals, including washing up and hoovering
- To undertake other duties requested by the Hospitality Team Coordinator, General Manager or Head of Centre as and when required
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, click ‘apply now’.
For more information, please contact Barry – firstname.lastname@example.org.