Do you enjoy providing outstanding service and just love looking after people? Do you thrive on providing a high level of hospitality standards at all times? Well we have the perfect role for you!
Here at Action Centres UK we have an exciting opportunity within our vibrant yet supportive working environment for a Hospitality Team Supervisor, for someone who is enthusiastic, hands-on and passionate about delivering exceptional service. This role will support the Hospitality Team Coordinator in managing the smooth running of the Hospitality Department.
We continuously strive to put our guests at the heart of everything that we do. Whether it’s preparation of our Centre, guest accommodation or serving within the dining room. We are looking for talented people to take the lead to ensure that we provide an unforgettable experience to all our visitors.
What we can offer:
- Become a part of our family like culture working together to support our vision to release potential in staff and young people
What we are looking for:
- A passion for hospitality and ability to deliver the best results
- Ability to manage and supervise and be an ambassador for our Organisation ethos
- Excellent organisational and communication skills written and verbal
- A keen eye for fine attention to detail, high standards and be quality driven
- Willingness to be adaptable and lead with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- Ability to provide exceptional yet friendly customer service
- Personable and approachable
- Flexibility to work evening and weekends
- Punctual and reliable
Some responsibilities will include:
- To provide daily leadership and clear guidance to the department team in the form of being a constant presence within the team, competent planning, good communication and being the first point of contact for the hospitality team staff
- To deputise for the hospitality team Coordinator in their absence
- To ensure the smooth running of the dining room during meal service
- To undertake other duties requested by the Hospitality Team Coordinator, General Manager or Head of Centre as and when required
The salary for this role is £17,101.50 (8.77 per hour).
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, click ‘apply now’.
For more information, please contact Barry on 01283 795000.
About NAYC & ACUK:
Whitemoor Lakes is a Residential Outdoor Activity Centre that is part of the NAYC & ACUK family, as an organisation we are built upon Christian principles. Serving young people is at the heart of everything we do.
For over ‘60’ years NAYC & ACUK has been supporting, encouraging and motivating groups of young people. We strive to provide a large range of positive activities to develop young people as our vision is to ‘Release Potential in All’.