At King’s Park Sports and Conference Centres we have vacancies for 5 x House Team Member’s to join our vibrant House Team at Kings Park, Moulton Park Industrial Estate, Northampton.
These are part time roles for 15 hours per week, with a requirement to work occasional weekends and bank holidays.
To assist with the smooth running of housekeeping duties across the site offering consistent high levels of service.
- Assisting with the preparation and cleaning of all guest accommodation prior to guests arriving. Areas of work will include cleaning toilets/showers and bathrooms, bedrooms and public areas, through mopping, dusting, sweeping and vacuuming, clearing away rubbish, making beds and changing tea/coffee facilities.
- Ensuring that cleanliness of the Centre and site facilities are maintained.
- Clearing up following the departure of guests, through changing bed linen, cleaning bedrooms and public areas, removing rubbish.
- Working in the in-house laundry.
- Assisting whenever requested in other areas of cleaning (i.e. spring clean), to ensure the maintenance of a high standard of cleanliness within the Centre.
- Removal of housekeeping rubbish to non recycling and recycling bins.
- Assisting with the cleaning of Kings Park Sports toilets and shower areas
- There will be a requirement to work occasional weekends and bank holidays
This list is not exhaustive.
Previous experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.