At Action Centres UK we have a current vacancy for a House Team Staff Member to join our House Team at Pioneer, Shropshire. This is a permanent role for 18 hours a week.
The main purpose of this role is to support the House Team in the duties of housekeeping throughout the centre.
- Cleaning of lodges and designated areas of the centre under the supervision of House Team leader and Supervisors, making beds.
- Helping to ensure high standards of cleanliness, hygiene and appearance are maintained.
- Reporting damage and maintenance issues promptly.
- To assist with preparing the dining room, serving meals and clearing up after meals.
- To assist with any aspect that may be required to ensure the smooth running of the centre.