Do you have a keen interest in outdoor activities? Well we have the perfect role for you!
Join us as an Activity Instructor at our Whitemoor Lakes Centre for an exciting opportunity! Our vibrant and friendly team provide effective leadership for our fun and exciting packed sessions to various groups that visit our Centres. Our Instructors are at the heart of our Centres and the sessions that we provide are organised and delivered to ensure an unforgettable experience is given. Activities can range from water activities on our very own stunning 40 acre lake, rock climbing, or dare to be fearless on our zip wire!
About the benefits:
- Wage Points System based on NGB qualifications
- Training allowance (role specific in line with Centre requirements)
We are looking for:
- Passion for delivering an outstanding activity experience
- Enthusiastic and engaging personality
- Ability to be relatable to young people
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Outgoing personality with a keen sense of humour
- Ability to remain calm in demanding times
- One NGB in paddle sports, climbing or sailing
- At least one seasons experience of working within the outdoor industry leading activity sessions
Some responsibilities will include:
- To instruct activity sessions and facilitated learning experiences for residential and day visitor groups as qualifications and internal staff training allow.
The fun never stops here at NAYC/ACUK, so are you ready to be a part of this fantastic opportunity? Then don’t wait a moment longer, as we want to hear from you!
The salary for this role is £8.21 – £9.81 (depending on points)
How to apply:
If you feel that you are the person that we are looking for we would love to hear from you, click the ‘Apply Now’ button to complete our online application.
For further information please contact: Rob Cotton on 01283795000.
The Whitemoor Lakes is a Residential and Activity Centre in association with NAYC/ACUK, we are built upon Christian principles with young people in mind.
For over ‘60’ years NAYC/ACUK has been supporting, encouraging and motivating groups for young people. We are passionate about providing a large range of positive activities as our Organisation’s vision has always been to ‘Release Potential in Staff and Young People’. To find out more about us, visit www.nayc/acuk.co.uk