Do you have a love for food and have a passion for delivering the best service?
Here at NAYC & ACUK we have an opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to join our friendly and lively team to assist in preparing exceptional dishes for our guests on a daily basis in line with our Organisation ethos.
We offer a range of cuisines which are formulated by our creative kitchen team and serve a wide range of churches and conferences. We are proud of the meals and exceptional service that we provide.
What we can offer:
- Sociable working hours
- Become a part of our family like culture working together to support our vision to release potential in staff and young people
- Onsite Parking
What are we looking for:
- Ability to follow instructions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate for providing outstanding service
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain sound relationships with people
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- A committed team player
- Flexibility to work evening and weekends
Some responsibilities will include:
- To provide support to both the Catering Manager and Chefs during food preparation to up to 200 people ensure that food is served promptly and efficiently
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are adhered to
- To follow instructions and procedures as required
- To aspire to attain Food Safety Hygiene Level 2
- To help ensure a high level of kitchen hygiene is always maintained
The salary for this role is £6,403.80 (£8.21 per hour).
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, click ‘apply now’.
For more information, please contact HR on 01604 499699.
King’s Park Conference Centre is part of the NAYC & ACUK family, as an Organisation we are built upon Christian principles. Serving young people is at the heart of everything we do.
For over ‘60’ years NAYC & ACUK has been supporting, encouraging and motivating groups of young people. We strive to provide a large range of positive activities to develop young people as our vision is to ‘Release Potential in All’.