Are you organised and capable of effectively assisting us with managing the smooth running of our day-to-day? Well we have the perfect role for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our thriving team here at our Head Office in Northampton for an Operations Assistant to assist in the running of our Conference Centre, to ensure that all needs are met by our groups to the highest of standards.
With great future plans to continuously improve and enhance the service that we provide, we are looking for people with the enthusiasm, passion and drive to work in our friendly and engaging team, to help us achieve our goals.
About the Benefits:
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Free childcare places available on activity camps throughout school holidays
- Onsite Car Parking
What are we looking for:
- Passion for providing outstanding customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to be relatable to people
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- A committed team player
- IT literate
- Responsible attitude and able to work independently as and when required
- Adaptable attitude
- Flexibility to work Mon-Sun including evening and weekends
Some responsibilities will include:
- To assist with the preparation of the Conference Centre and main areas ensuring that it is clean and tidy in readiness for group arrivals
- To be responsible for the Conference rooms set up, ensuring cleaning, set up and all preparation is complete and ready for the guests
- To assist the Duty Managers during the running of the shift, being responsible for taking ad hoc tasks within the job spectrum as instructed.
- To assist with the reception desk and ensure it is covered by answering phones in the absence the absence of the Duty Manager
- To assist with administrative tasks as and when required
- To be willing to serve in the dining room/wash up and engage with housekeeping duties when the demands are high. Assisting the dining room team to ensure coffee and tea points in the main area are staffed and ready for the guests.
The salary for this role is 8.40 per hour or an annual salary of £16,380 based on 37.5 hours.
How to apply:
If you feel that you are the person that we are looking for we would love to hear from you, click the Apply Now button below.
We are an established, dynamic youth charity who provide positive activities, experiences and opportunity, which inspire young people to reach their full potential.
For over ‘60’ years NAYC/ACUK has been supporting, encouraging and motivating groups for young people across Northamptonshire. Our Sports Centre is one of East Midlands largest and most exciting Sports Centres. Which enables us to not only hosts sporting events, but also exhibitions, exams, regional sports competitions and national tournaments too.
We are passionate about providing young people with a large range of positive activities and we believe that this is achieved here at NAYC/ACUK.