– To take responsibility for the correct operation of shifts, customer relations and the manning of reception.
– To prepare the sports facilities for user groups as and when required.
– To effectively undertake required booking and payment procedures and the maintenance of such records and administration as required by the management.
– To delegate duties and support staff as appropriate.
– To assist in the cafes and with general cleaning duties throughout both venues when necessary.
– To ensure good maintenance of all equipment at both facilities.
– To attend and participate in management meetings when required.
– To maintain appropriate standards with regard to first aid, health and safety, fire regulations and security.
– To ensure all equipment and items relating to the environment are maintained in good working order.
– Responsibility for building security whilst on duty.
– To organise and work with all user groups, as required, e.g. Birthday Parties, Children’s Holiday Activities, tournaments etc.
– To actively promote N.A.Y.C/ACUK’s values and outreach through the Centre’s activities.
– To deputise for the Assistant Manager when necessary.
– To provide & coordinate emergency cover as and when required (in cooperation with other senior staff).