Do you have a keen interest in outdoor activities? Do you want to share your enthusiasm with others? Well we have the perfect role for you!
Join us for an exciting opportunity as a Senior Instructor at our Whitemoor Lakes Centre! The Senior Instructor will lead and motivate our vibrant and friendly team of Instructors and Trainees, who deliver a wide range of effective fun and exciting packed sessions to various youth and school groups that visit our Centres.
Our Instructors are at the heart of our Centres and the sessions that we provide are organised and delivered to ensure an unforgettable experience is provided. Activities can range anything from water activities on our very own stunning 40 acre lake, rock climbing, or dare to be fearless on our zip wire!
If you would like to work in an enjoyable and rewarding environment and want to help young people develop through residential experience and adventure activities, then come and join our team.
About the benefits:
- Points System
- Training allowance (role specific in line with Centre requirements)
We are looking for:
- Passion for delivering an outstanding activity experience
- Enthusiastic and engaging personality
- Ability to be relatable to young people
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Outgoing personality with a keen sense of humour
- Ability to remain calm in demanding times
- Single Pitch Award qualification or Level 2 UKCC Coach
- First Aid Qualification
- Experience of working at an outdoor activity Centre, leading on various activity sessions
- Please click ‘Job Description’ above for full specifications
Some responsibilities will include:
- In the absence of the Chief Instructor to oversee the delivery and management of the activities team
- To make sure all activity programmes are delivered to a high standard onsite and offsite
- Establish and maintain documented safety standards and operating procedures for all activities.
- To oversee and be responsible for certain members of the Instructional team, to carry out reviews and be the first port of call for minor issues.
The fun never stops here at NAYC & ACUK, so are you ready to be a part of this great opportunity? Then don’t wait a moment longer, as we want to hear from you!
The salary for this role is £8.77- £11.18 per hour, £17,101.50 to £21,801 per annum. Based on a points system dependant on NGBs.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, click ‘apply now’.
For more information, please contact Rob on 01283 795000.
About NAYC & ACUK:
Whitemoor Lakes is part of the NAYC & ACUK family, as an Organisation we are built upon Christian principles. Serving young people is at the heart of everything we do.
For over ‘60’ years NAYC & ACUK has been supporting, encouraging and motivating groups of young people. We strive to provide a large range of positive activities to develop young people as our vision is to ‘Release Potential in All’.
For more information about our Organisation please visit www.naycacuk.co.uk